Please go through the following terms and conditions very carefully for your use of services is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have gone through, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you DO NOT WANT to be bound by the terms, you MUST NOT subscribe to or use any of our services.
In these terms, references to "user" or "you" shall mean the end user accessing the website, its contents and using the services offered through the website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and only "we", "us" and "our" shall mean RMBA Specialty, its franchisor, Third party service providers are acts as affiliates or partners., b a
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account name of your choice upon completing the website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user account. You agree to immediately notify RMBA Speciality of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Tanti cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this procedure.
RMBA provides a number of internet-based services. One such service enables users to purchase ethnic garments. Upon placing any order, Tanti shall ship the product(s) to you and be entitled to its payment for the services provided.
By providing your data, you agree to be communicated by us via email and sms to facilitate your navigation of product(s) and shopping from Tanti. We may communicate with you regarding promotional offers periodically, also when required.
Limited User Access:
The user agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from Tanti. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the website is reserved for Tanti only. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of Tanti is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
The users agree and undertake to use Website under name Tanti and the service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, users agree and undertake that when using a service, users will not:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
• publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
• upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
• upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Tanti or another's computer;
• conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
• download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
• violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service;
• violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
• violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of Tanti contained elsewhere herein.
• exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash On Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
• You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Tanti, its associates and partners on any property owned by Tanti.
No Compensation Policy:
If the quality of any product(s), service(s), information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through website of Tanti did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the Return and Refund or Size Exchange of the product(s). The users cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our courier partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as cases of loss to business. Tanti holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice or any notice at all.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that the user is the owner of the content which the user submit or otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. The user further warrants that to the user's knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the services rendered by RMBA under the brand name Tanti.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Tanti hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the users. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by the user through Tanti may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of the user's order such as the merchandise brand, size, colour etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of product difference in size chart. In this instance you agree that a representative from Tanti will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If the users do not agree with the requested change the users retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. Tanti may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to send your merchandise is available. If you reject this second request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
Intellectual Property Rights:
• Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Tanti owns all intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. The users acknowledge and agree that the users shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content belonging to Tanti without obtaining authorization from Tanti.
• Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that the users will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that the users provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which the users may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services. However, with regard to the product customization service (as against other services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to Tanti for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the user whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links To Third Party Sites:
Tanti may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites").The linked sites are not under the control of Tanti or Tanti is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to a linked site. Tanti is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the users from any linked site. Tanti is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tanti or the websites of the linked sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
Tanti has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the website of Tanti is correct, but Tanti neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. In no event shall Tanti be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (iii) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website or service. Neither shall Tanti be responsible for the delay or inability to use the website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through Tanti, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Tanti shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Tanti's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
The users agree to indemnify, defend and hold Tanti harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Tanti that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms.
All prices for products are described on Tanti and are incorporated into these terms by reference. Prices, products and Services may change at Tanti’s discretion only. All prices are in Indian rupees.
Tanti reserves the right to announce fees for the services offered or alter existing fees as the case may be. Changes to the fee policy shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on Tanti.
VAT or Value Added Tax is an indirect tax which is consumption based and is levied by the state government to be borne / paid by the ultimate consumer / shopper.
A fixed amount of 150 INR is charged on all orders with values less than 2000 INR. For the orders with value more than 2000 INR, no shipping charges will be applied.
Tanti will make a maximum of three attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts Tanti reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
An estimated delivery date is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order(s), you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery date to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
• bad weather
• transportation delays
• political disruptions
• other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, Tanti will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails regularly for such updates.
Also, Tanti will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery date. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
"The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the order and dispatch confirmation thereof irrespective of shipping of goods and COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities"
Returns and Exchange conditions:
Tanti will accept return or size exchange of a product only if the following conditions are met.
Return/Size Exchange should be initiated within 10 days of order delivery. Please take note that this is applicable to all products. The tags on the product should be intact.
The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition. The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging. The process of return/exchange shall be mailed to the user in detail once the user opts for a return/exchange request.
Reverse Pickup Process:
Self send process :
In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered the product by the customer himself/herself, if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to Tanti or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the customer to prove through presentation/submission of Proof Of Delivery (POD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return.
Tanti will not be liable for the products returned by mistake :
In a scenario where a product not belonging to Tanti is returned by mistake, Tanti is not accountable for misplacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the customer.
Limitation on refund amount for courier charges :
Please do collect the RVP slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order.
RVP slip to be produced in case of discrepancy between customer and our logistics partner :
In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a product, (where the customer claims the product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the customer successfully furnishes the RVP slip given at the time of the pick up.
Please take note that size exchange is applicable only on products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page. Size exchange must be initiated within 10 days of product delivery.
Tanti may suspend or terminate your use of the Tanti website or any service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the terms.
If you or Tanti terminates your use of the website or any service, Tanti may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service and Tanti will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. You shall be liable to pay for any service or product that you have already ordered till the time of termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the user license agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts atKolkata.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the terms or the right to use the Tanti website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the website or any linked sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders:
The terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to the terms as a whole.
If any provision of the terms is determined to be invalid or uncertain in whole or in part, such invalidity or uncertainty shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to Tanti. Tanti does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the website. Tanti does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these terms, please report to Tanti.
Unauthorized Charges On Your Credit/Debit Card :
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on Tanti, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they have not placed the order. If you are still unable to recognize the charge(s), please report the unauthorized purchase within 30 days of the transaction to enable Tanti to begin an investigation and resolve the problem.
Cancellation Of Fraudulent/Loss To Business Orders :
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Tanti reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Tanti also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to you and the process will be mailed to you by Tanti. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
• Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Tanti
• Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
• Misuse of another customer's phone/email
• Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
• Overuse of a voucher code
• Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
• Customer returns the wrong product
• Customer refuses to pay for an order
• Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
• Customer with a very high return rate
• Invalid/Incomplete address cases
• Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked.
Cancellation Of Bulk Orders :
Tanti may cancel any orders that classify as bulk order under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as bulk order if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Tanti :
• Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
• Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category
• Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
• Invalid address given in order details
• Any malpractice used to place the order
Any promotional voucher used for placing the bulk order may not be refunded.
Process For Pilferage Claim :
If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care :
• The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
• An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
• Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario).
• The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer).
• The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments.
• The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
• Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case.
• Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any).
• If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
• Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
PRODUCT REVIEW GUIDELINES :
Product review guidelines are as follows :
Brisk and effective content: It is advisable that the content of the review is honest, simple, to-the-point and helpful in the interest of future buyers of the same product. Keep in mind that your review is based on your personal experience of your product choice, timing of the order and demographic contours. It is important that you set a clear and realistic picture in your review for other future buyers to follow suit.
Content of the review: The review section in essence is limited to only issues with respect to the product like the quality, comfort level, colour, size etc. Please note that reviews written with irrelevant content referring to another product or company will not be published. Moreover, reviews in incomprehensible language, HTML content, promotional campaigns, abusive or defamatory language will not be published.